Sunday, September 18, 2005

T h e I N T I M A T E . . . . . . .

Nowadays, everything seems to go back to norm. Should i be happy or not? Well, of course i'm happy with it right now but as i said there's "something" which i will never put it down. The relationship between "someone" & I seems to be close back. Yea the intimate feeling is back to norm now. We're as close as before already, we chat as usual, talk as usual and everything seems to go back to original "us" but is that what i want? Is that what i want after 'that day'? hMmm...well, yea previously i was really in an extreme distraught and disappointed mood but recently, the intimate relation is back to norm and i reckon my feelings towards "someone" is still there yet more.

Does this sound good or bad to me?

Indeed, i reckon its good to me but probably bad to "someone". If this is the matter, i would feel a little disappointed again. But i'm sure if i dont confess it out again, there wouldn't be any problem. I will only wait and wait and wait till the day comes. I will never dare to confess again because i've faced many disappointment after confessing. So, i'll sit by the corner and wait for your respond. No matter how long it is, i'll still wait.

Aight, after expressing i felt better and now i should talk a little of what i've done today. SIGH!~ Its friggin' bored today and i almost slept the whole day. I woke up at 3pm from my sister's room because my air-cond has broke down. No air coming out for the air-cond although it's ON. Isn't it stupid? For GOD sake, luckily my sister wasn't at home last night. HEHE! Then, after brushing my teeth and washing my face, i'd my lunch. Kuey Teow soup! HEHE. After lunch, i started with my revision on Malaysian Studies which i'm going to sit for the last exam tomorrow morning. SIGH! BORED like SHIT! I kept on yawning while reading ONLY THE SUMMARY thou! While reading half way, i fell asleep aGAIN! LOLZ around 5.15pm, my parents came back and my mom was shocked to see me sleeping on the sofa with my book opened! HAHAHA! Then i continue studying till 6.15pm, i came online and did nothing and so you're reading what i'm doing right now =) might probably going out for dinner with my family later. So, if there's any update i'll keep it updated by tonight then....

-[aLbY]-