Sunday, September 09, 2007

aNother dAy in pArdaDisE . . . . ! ! ! ~



Most will definitely thought that yea yea i'm very happy enjoying myself in a paradise but sorry guys, i'm ain't happy at all. I heard this song all of a sudden on radio, and....yup, insomnia again! Its 7.11am now, i can't sleep and i can't sleep!!~ I'm still depressed, tears still flowing but naturally without reason...i miss you! I miss you badly! I'm gonna have a hardtime from today onwards, i dont know will i get thru it this time or not, hoping that i wouldn't REALLY collapse at this moment only! I love you too deeply, really very deeply, knowing that we've known the problems, why dont we settled them down by learning and improving things together. I'm suffocating without you baby, i needed you very badly! I felt loneliness in me everyday and night in every second! How would you forgive me baby, i couldn't let go at all, still not at all. I'm feeling even lost and restless day by day now...God, please tell me how should i get it back together! For how much i really love and cared for you, even i've hurt you, i'm willing to change and improve myself to a better person, one and only chance i've been seeking and never had given up before...baby please give me this chance to get things back!

p/s: "I wanna have another day with you in the paradise..."

-[aLbY]- @ -31-

No comments: