Wednesday, September 05, 2007

sCarEd . . .

Ever experience the person that you loved most feel afraid of you before? I'm one of them who is selected randomly on Earth. I love this person very much, so much had happened and yet we still got back together. Now i've made the person who always love and cared for me left me and never wanna forgive and accept me back. I'm a disaster in relationship. I felt restless that it has been a month or more that i'm trying to get things back but failed too. I'm such a scary person to everyone now! I've been keeping myself aside for more than a month, once in awhile i'll go out to relax my mind to release some stress but it came back to me in the end and i don't want it to be ended jz like that. I felt like a bastard now, scare someone whom we both love each other very much till avoiding me by changing everything in the life jz to forget me! :'( I dont wanna stay here anymore, i'm not forgiven yet someone i loved so much is avoiding me far far away...I couldn't face the community, i couldn't face anyone too! I felt embarrassed to show up myself. I've a disease now, it's called the "heart disease". If only you believe that you still love me, i'll still put in efforts to gain everything back...that's my motive to have you back without having you being hurt anymore. Baby...i need you and thats all i have in mind and my heart. I'm so lost and i'm so afraid to lose you all...let us develop back baby...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: