Friday, September 21, 2007

Because of you . . . .



You're my sunshine after the rain
You're the cure against my fear and my pain
'Cause I'm losing my mind
when you're not around
It's all (It's all)
It's all because of you
You're my sunshine, oh yeah

Baby I really know by now
Since we met that day
You showed me the way
I felt it then
you gave me love, I can't describe
How much I feel for you
I said baby I should have known by now
Should have been right there
whenever you gave me love
And if only you were here
I'd tell you, yes I'd tell you (oh yeah)

[ Chorus ]

Honestly could it be you and me
Like it was before neither less or more
'Cause when I close my eyes at night
I realize that no one else
[ Lyrics provided by www.mp3lyrics.org ]
could ever take your place
I still can feel and it's so unreal
When you're touching me, kisses endlessly
It's just a place in the sun
where our love's begun
I miss you, yes I miss you baby, oh yeah

[ Chorus ]

If I knew how to tell you what's on my mind
(Make you understand)
The I'd always be there right by your side

[ Chorus ]

You're my sunshine
You're my sunshine
Oh yeah
_____________________________________________________________________________________

There's no lies in beneath, what i've been trying to do is really just to get us back together. I'm slow and dumb, but hoping that you would forgive me for the misthought that i don't bother about you or being cold to you. I really never thought of it before, i know things are coping back and getting better, but i really wanna keep you company from now onwards!! I thought not to rush and pressure you, hence, i work things slowly :S i'm really sorry!!~ This song and the lyrics are meant for you, and its what i'm trying to tell you too! BEcause of you, i'm willing to do anything just for you...i'm really sorry, please forgive me and do not neglect me baby :(

p/s: "Another dedication for you....because of you, i'm willing to do anything jz for you, give me time, give us time! I don't wanna pressure and rush you afterall...i love you lots, i'd never thought of giving up or leaving you before too baby!! Let me keep you company.."

-[aLbY]- @ -43-

No comments: