Friday, September 14, 2007

Exhausted . . .

Last week till yesterday was really one of my busiest week ever! Rushing for assignment, preparing for presentation, preparing for work and work and....yea, needless to say i didn't change too. I remember i only had 1.5hrs rest on friday morning, then i went to college to do my presentation. Yup, i didnt do well, i presented my part out of topic and i didnt do well i knew it! Although the lecturer gave me another chance to present again that time, she did said it was fine and good, but i know i didnt do well. I'm a failure...then i rushed for assignment till 5pm at the college, handed in on time. Went back, took a nap around 6 till 7.30pm, then went out dinner with my mom, sis and bro at the new Giant around my area. Had pizza and we walked around the place, my eyes are terribly swollen! I was shocked too. After that we went back home...and there goes my friday...

Sunday, i went over to Ed's place to rush for assignment...i wasn't fine at all that day!~ I didnt get to do anything at all...after all the rushing for the assignment we only gotta complete it by 3am. I only got back home around 3++ and had only 2.5hrs rest before i go for work! I'm so lack of rest...





Monday till thursday, this 4days kept me busy at most time and throughout the whole 4days, i only got approximately 16hrs rest. Work at least 13hrs a day, from morning till night! I'm so exhausted!!~ I'd fever on wednesday night, my body was heating and i was having cold too. Flu for 4days summo...took some medicine and slept till over-time the next day, luckily i wasn't blamed at all as i told the people in-charge i'd fever and over-slept. Then, the whole day i wasn't feeling well at all. I'd terrible diarrhoea in the morning till noon. I'm really feeling like collapsing...its so hard for me! I felt like a total failure now!! Exam is coming soon, what have i studied so far during work? Nothing much eventhough i've completed 4topics of a subject! I dont know will i pass for this last 2papers before i get into level 2 or not too. I cant.....and i cant let it go :'( my tears tears non-stop during the last day of work. Tried to made myself tired and i really did, eventually i almost fainted during the tear down of the event. I was overly tired...

I miss you...i miss you very much...until today, i still cant let go! Tomorrow morning i'll be sending my family to the airport, i'll be alone till next wednesday with my bro. I'm feeling so lonesome...so forlorn...so sober...i'm sorry for all the heartaches and heartbreaks. I love you too deeply, i jz cant let it go. I'm sorry for all...

-[aLbY]- @ -36-

No comments: