Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sob3r . . . .

I was awake at 6.30am to fetch my parents and sis to the airport, they're going to HK! My dad has a biz trip and so my mom and sis tagged along. I reached home around 9.40am, only got to sleep at close to 11am. And i woke up in the noon. I was at home the whole day on friday, studying...well, not really, coz i was sober the whole day! Things seems not going smoothly. Went out to grab lunch for myself and bro in the noon. Then i tried to study for the coming exam next monday and tuesday till evening. I only receive the sms in the evening which they were sent in the noon! ARgh, darn the MAxis line! Some things seems going fine, but ever since the sms i replied in the evening saying that the line was terrible and i only received it around 6++, everything changed! Nevertheless, no one would ever know how important you are to me but only me and you. You maybe doubting it too, but honestly, i've never reluctant you or putting you into other priority but the main priority. Sounds fake? Or im not honest enough? I could swear, it's the truth! Everything is the truth, i never fooled you, i never fake to you, i never give up onto you before too! Not even till today, i never give up onto you because i still love you very much and wanna get back with you to heal your 'wound' back. I know i'd hurt you before, i'm gonna be responsible for this, i know you're heartache, but of all the times when you've heartache, i did get you back and i really do. And now also the same, i'm willing to get things back, i do not mind to walk 99steps to get you back as long as you make one step to accept me back and i'll do the rest for you! I cared and i love you very much...i wouldn't give up at all because i do not wanna regret to lose you. All this while, no matter what you said to me, and i still insist to get you back, why? Not because i wanna fool you, but because i wanna perish you with love back. The love that we use to have..yea, it sounds easy to speak up, but for you, for all the love i have, i'll make sure i will proof it to you and never hurt each other anymore! I miss you...i really miss you very much! I wanted to have the graceful moments back with you. I'll assure you'll never regret and never be afraid of me anymore because i'll keep to my words, we will not hurt each other anymore and i'll treasure and appreciate you even more! Please give me this chance back baby...trust me for the very last time! I'm serious to you and i've never fooled you before...



p/s: "Only you, i only wanted you back and let us have a new start. I love you for real and i dont want to lose you baby...i wanna have you holding me back! I'll hold you tight too.."

-[aLbY]- @ -38-

No comments: