Friday, September 07, 2007

Shattered with tears . . .

One assignment due today and i just completed it without sleeping for more than 24hours. Last night i went out for some group discussion at Kopitiam but ended up becoming very emotional! No replies of sms at all after the last message. I was so unhappy over it, i really tried to convince and will really improve myself to be better to you and to love you more without hurting you anymore but in the end, im being ignored and rejected. I really feel the pain terribly. I still love you very much, i'm really asking for a one last chance for us to get back and develop our loveships back. I needed you so badly, i haven't stopped thinking of you every single moment! I really mean to get back with you and get alive back together with the love we use to have. I'm really suffocating without you, why don't you set the last trust for me to get things back. I didn't stabbed or said anything negative about you before and there's nothing bad to talk about too, please trust me i never mean anything like asking you to leave me before..i've always love you as how you do!

After the discussion, i decided to go over to my friend's place with beers along. I was really unhappy and i was drunk that night. Around 6am i reached home, and continued rushing for my presentation at 1030, i didn't sleep at all, it was really a sleepless night for me. I can't sleep of thinking about you...after my presentation at 12pm, i continued rushing to complete my whole assignment to be handed in by 7pm, i handed in around 5pm and reached home about 5++pm. Tried to take a nap before dinner, but i realized i really didnt get to sleep again! When i closed my eyes, you came into the picture again, i really can't stop thinking of you over and over, i really mean to get back with you afterall this incidents happened, i've known my mistakes clearly and really correcting them to get back together with you. I've always been sincerely chasing you back jz because i dont wanna lose you! I know you're afraid to be hurt again, let me hold you back, and i promised i will never hurt you again!!~ Please let me hold you back and dont avoid or hated me due to some misunderstandings. I've never meant any of those you thought in your mind before, i really have a pure heart now to jz to get you back and we'll love each other as before...I'm really seeking for this only chance from you. Please dont leave me...i'm really suffering alot without you in my life...my tears flows non-stop because i misses you very much and dont wanna lose you anymore...

p/s: "I love you with all my hearts baby, please give me this one more chance to get things back at the right track with you...i need you very much, don't leave me!!~"

It has been playing non-stop in my mind and whenever i goes it plays back this song, it really means alot to me and the meaning of this song is what i meant for you all this while too...CNY was the most unforgettable memories i had! Melodi by Lin Yu Zhong ft Sheila Majid.



-[aLbY]-

No comments: