Tuesday, October 12, 2004

2nd day to school . . . . . . . . .

today was so damn bored!!~ unlike yesterday had fun the whole day...deepak was trying to cheer everyone up by teaching us(me, jeff N KG) acct...his teaching was suck!~ really!~ but fortunately i understand some too...ehehe

after school at 1.10pm went for tuition at kasturi, kl...was in a rush to the popular book store to buy stuff N so on, then gotta rush to the bakery's shop to buy lunch for myself...i only ate sandwiches for my breakfast+lunch today...but it's more than enuf la...damn full after eating it in the class during english lesson...enjoyed english class but not in math coz the math teacher was damN bORED!!~ ahha...almost slept when he was teaching...after class at 5pm, the class ended...DAMN!~~~ it was raining outside!!~~ i've gotta bring out my unbrella...aihzZzz...reached to old klg road, it's not raining anymore...then i went to the salon to had my hair cut...all by sudden, it rains like cats N dogs...aihzZzz so after the hair cut, gotta walked back home with my tiny umbrella lolz...kesianz!!~

ate dinner at 7.30pm N went out for a walk at 8pm til 8.20pm then bath...lepas tu, rest for a lil while...mana tau tersleep til 10.30pm aihzZz....msg tone woke me up...then go back to sleep at 11pm...

No comments: