Wednesday, October 20, 2004

D I F F I C U L T decision . . . . . .

today woke up at 11.30am coz i've tuition at 2.30pm...so i did my daily exercise N went on to bath N had my breakfast+lunch...dono what to wear la today, all like the same only...lolz mana tau i saw my bros t-shirt macam no1 touch so i took it N wore it ahaha...left home around 1.30pm N reached kl around 1.55pm...after putting my stuff in the class went to popular bookstore to buy workbook for science...it's NOT LATE yet ahaha...i still got a month for science paper =) neway, then went back to the centre N the seminar started at 2.35pm ahaha...late 5mins!!~ refund my 5mins fee! lolz...enjoyed the english class BUT BORED during math...VERY BORED one!~ argh...he didnt gave us any tips instead how to answer question jus like normal class...bored right? sat there 2 hrs going a test! aihzZz...left tuition at 6.40pm, it seems tht it rains during our seminar jus now...but luckily stopped when our seminar ended...the sky is getting darker...went to the 19 bus N got back home at 7.20pm...had my dinner then online a lil while, then mum asked to buy medicine for bro at the pharmacy...so i drove out N lepak awhile ahaha...bought ribena with the extra change i got...lolz...after paying the 10bucks than only realised i've gotta buy a loaf of bread summo!!~ damN!! gotta pay 2bucks for it...lolz

went for a walk after putting things at home..after 25mins came back home N bath... then, watch tv til 10.30pm...fren called asked wanna go school anot i was thinking shIT!~ wanna go school anot...aihzZz so i said i'll confirm later...so i went online see who's online can ask them whether should i go to school or not or is there anyone going to school to tht can teman me??? i was thinking of this prob frm 10.30pm til 11.50pm then only got the answer...luckily jiajen was online N he told me to go to school as he wanna chat with me also...he'll teman me ahaha thank gOD at last get somebody to teman me in school...lolz before that, shawn sent me the daerah petaling's science paper ahhaa...

**[sorry if u guys don understand today's blog coz im in a rush to sleep, didnt explain in details ahaha....niteZzzzz....]**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »