Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Back to school . . . . . . .

walau this morning damn unlucky man...i changed my school t-shirt N had my breakfast; milo+biscuits...when i was eating the 4th piece, the biscuit fell in the milo N the milo splash out N dirty my t-shirt!!~ 1st morning man imagine!!~ then lagi teruk...i changed my school pants N about to leave house...but before tht i took an apple from the fridge N wanted to put it in my bag, mana tau when i squat, the sound *prek* HOLY SHIT!!~ my pants KOYAK!! *malu case* my mum was still N asked 'do u wanna change ur pants?' i said, 'er nvm i think it's alright N when i touched the bottom, THE HOLE IS SO DAMN LARGE!!~' lolz..then, i quickly change my pants N rushed down(i stays in an apartment) for the school bus...

when i reached to school, i started to break the ice with my frenz at the mcD corner...when the school bell rang at 7.20am, me N my classmate;deepak walked to the class together...we started to talked about the MALAYSIA IDOL THAT JAC WON!!~ JAC WON!!~ ahah...lolz all by sudden, keane came N said, 'why was everyone talking about jac won in the malaysia idol N so on'..lolz..**blur case in the morning** then, we reached to the class N start chit-chatting about the malaysia idol thingy...after 10mins we were all asked to go to the hall for assembly..so my frens went in first than i do as i've gotta go to the office to get the white book(attendance book) N i saw teachers were about to haf their meeting ON at tht time where all students were waiting for them in the hall at tht time...STUPID right?? lolz, then i also slumber N went to the hall la...lolz then we(ME,jeff,KG,deepak & evaraj)gathered in the hall according to our classes...i was shocked tht f3s were not in the school...thts y i was wondering why was the school so empty N quiet in the morning lolz...then, we started to make noise chit-chatting...the head-prefect came to us N asked us to sit down N...most of us layan la...we did not sit down but jeff was blame by the head-prefect(jokingly) saying, 'yalar jeff all bcz of u N no one is sitting now' N i added, 'yalar stupid jeff la, all bcz of u only...(laughing)'...then, everyone was like started to make more noise N all by sudden gordon N josh came to me N sat beside me start asking who's tht chiq in ur friendster? lolz i said it was my sis but none of them believe it...so we started to argue N crap there...now the time is almost 8am, the teachers havent ended their meeting yet...everyone had to wait for them...so, i also continue chit-chat(probably the noisiest in the group)with my frens...suddenly everyone came to us N gather me...my gosh!~ the hall was freaking hot N yet the fans were not on, everyone gather around me...then i cannot tahan gotta go to the toilet...i walked out the GATE was LOCKED by the prefects! daMN! i was shouting HELP! HELP! i need to pee!!~~ it's gonna BURST!~(shout)..suddenly a prefect shouted, 'yalar let ppl go toilet la, gonna burst aled cant u hear tht?' lolz it was jiajen saying there...ahaha i also supported him, 'yalar² there'(shouting)...at last, i failed to go to the toilet too...so i went back to my sit N start chit-chatting again ehheh...i was so busy body this morning walked around the hall N heard the head-prefect told the prefects to take care of their classes...KG thought everyone can go back!~ i said, 'nola ur wrong' N he replied, 'nola im right there'...so we argued for a lil while N LASTLY i WON bcz the prefect asked us to sit down N talk ahhaa...then the second time, the head-prefect told the prefects to lead ur back to the class to wait for our subject teacher to come in...i heard tht, but i acted as if i dont know N walked back slowly to my class in the hall...SUDDENLY jiajen called me, 'ALBY, ask ur class to go back' N i replied, 'okay, 5J(my class la)go back to ur class(shouting)' lolz...everyone heard tht before the prefect passes the msg to the rest...so everyone in the hall also balik class la...ahaha my fren stared at me N gave me thumbs-up lolz...the funniest is the head-prefect was also staring at me like one kind...fortunately, i smiled at him N said byebye coz i can go to the toilet ahaha...i repeated tht to a few prefects while i was walking out of the hall...ahaha...then, from tht moment onwards til the end of the day, WE(my frens N i) chatted the whole day NON-STOP!!~ lolz...so nicE N i was enjoying my day in the school today after coming back from a week of holiday...ahaha

after school, while i was walking out of the school met jiajen...i think he saw me too i thought to WAVE at him but...ARGH! he bent his head down as if dont wanna see me...sigh!!~ then i also walked out slumberly la...naik bus, balik rumah...then, semi-naked at home buat exercise lolz...after 20mins, went to bath N had my lunch...then, took an hour nap N woke up at 5.45pm...went for a jog at 6pm til 7pm...fuiy0h to day i damn geng, jog 7rounds NON-STOP!!~ gENG!~ lolz...then, ate ice-cream N went back home...mum told me not to change coz we're going out for dinner...=) came back home at 8.35pm N took a short walk coz too full aled...back home around 9.10pm...after bathing, watch tv then doing some reading on science...online a lil while N after writing this blog pigi (-_-zZzz)....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyor...Y change ur pants lah?...
Dont change mar...Let the air flows in n out mer...So coldy...LOL