Sunday, October 24, 2004

first time . . . . . . . . CHUN!!!~

fuiy0h woke up damn early today; 8am man!!~ i've gotta fetch my mum to ss2 to the morning market...so we left the house at 8.35am N my sis N dad went to the jpj place to get the car back for me =) ahha yeah finally my car is arrived!!~ so, my mum N i went ss2 for the morning market N had our breakfast there...left the place at 10.30am N fetches my mum to the hair salon at tmn desa...then, back home at 11.30am...after getting everything done N packed, i went to the bkt jalil club at 12.30pm...before that i called pang keat tot wanna ajak him but mana tau failed to get him...so, i went there myself lo...aihzZz mana tau when i reached there, after signing in for the squash court, saw pang keat N his family all at the badminton court...lolz nowonder i dont get him, rupa²nya all went there adiz...

he was playing his badminton with his dad, so i also dont wanna bother him, play my own squash loo...around 1.50pm, i left the court N pang keat aled left the place too..saw him again when i was signing to get my towel N locker key...chatted with him for a lil while then go toilet change N played bowling after tht...today's luck was not to good...118/98/102 aihZzz...left bkt jalil at 3.30pm N reached home at 3.45pm...relax a lil while then online lil while...OHHhh it's 5pm now aled...gotta fetch my mum out to the king's confectionary to get the cake for my sis...back home take pic non-stop...lolz then, i went to bath N take pic together also...ahaha

left hse around 6.35pm N reached to my aunt's restaurant at 6.50pm...no one was there yet so i also lepak there la...today we're gonna celebrate my sis pre-21st-bday at my aunt's place...so there'll be many guest...everyone arrived aled, the dinner starts at 8pm...was eating half way, all by sudden the water drips from the awning like how i pee *SPLASH* i stood up quickly N stand a lil further 1st...tot nthg mana tau the water drips became like somebody splashing water on u *SPLASHHHHHH* N im totally wet from the top til the bottom...sigh!!~ my food, beer, tea all wet...luckily camera not wet...phiew!!~~ after the dinner around 10pm, my sis fren were planning to go RUSH at damansara for clubbing N as another celebration for my sis...they asked me whether wanna follow anot...so i just said 'YEAH ofcoz' lolz...so i also ajak adrian, david N my cousin along la...all of us reached to tht place at 11.40pm N at the entrance was CROWDED!!~~ i've gotta pay $30 bucks for the entrance charge N got 1 free drink...then, all of us masuk N jus enjoyed the momentum first...then, start dancing N clubbing inside from 12am til 2.30am...adrian N david cant tahan left the place around 1.15am...left me N my cousin...so we lepak in the bar there...WOW!~ CHUN man...the chiq dance with me wahahha...suddenly another one came to me yahooOOooo....lolz really enjoyed the moment...after tht, we cannot tahan coz the place was too crowded N hot...so we went out a lil while...saw my sis fren, van asked me to drink tht what liquor drink for 3sec N i sucked around 3-4secs OMG!!!~ tht drink was really suck at first...the thing jus went up to my nose N goes back down to my throat burning...owHhh!!!~~ but not bad also ahaha...then continue dancing like gila sial in the bar again...

left RUSH around 2.40am...fetches rachel back home 1st then only my cousin...reached home at 4am N slept at 4.30am...