Friday, October 08, 2004

happy N gotta be proud for once . . . . . . .

owh i came online N i started to msg luanne, tracy, jiajen, caryn & patricia but no one reply my msg...then i resend my msg for the 2nd time to all of them N it's still da same NO ONE DOES REPLY MY MSG!!~ suddenly felt tht the world is about to the end...so, i decided to change my nick to a sarcastic one, 'why everyone is ignoring me tonight' N went on to offline mode N reconnect the msn...all by sudden 3 from the 5 i list N 2 from the list came to msg me concerning why do i sound so sarcastic there...so i was telling no one choi me N YOU ppl don choi me also...then, they told me tht they didnt receive any msg from! so i was DAMN the MSN!~ stupid msn alwiz create misunderstanding...aihzZzz so i went N msg the rest N they replied on da spot..so happy, in a glance everyone started to chat with me N so on...i was enjoying the whole night chatting with caryn, tracy(brb dono where aled), jiajen(all by a sudden 'bye' then offline),luanne(she has lesson the nex morning), pat(going to sleeep at 11pm MY GOD!),steven(trying to force himself to sleep **u cant want la**) N adrian(bored one came last min aihzZzz)....then went on to do an acct sum, before tht i walked to the kitchen to wash my bottle of water...mana tau a step into the kitchen before the light was on i was SHOCKED N STILL there for a few second bcz i met my ENEMY! COCKROACH!!~~ when the light is on, i put my bottle on the tiny dining table N took the table cloth which is wet N HIT! **WHACK** on it N YEAH! it's dead...then i tried to pick the corpse up with my finger...mana tau cant touch the 'antenna'(dono what do u call it)..DAMN!~ all by sudden, tht bloody cockroach awake N started to runaway...then once again THE HERO ME **WHACK** on tht bloody cockroach N YES!~ this time Dr. Alby CIRTIFIED it's DEAD!~ reALLY!~ coz the liquid stain was on the cloth N can also be seen on the floor **YUCKS**...**GROSS**...in within 10sec i went to the toilet N pulled to sheets of toilet paper N quickly run back to the kitchen N pick the corpse N throw it in the toilet bowl N FLUSH it immediately!!~ hahaha...lolz...cont doing the acc sum N going to sleep soon...=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Siu Keong' ... "lei sei tuk hou cham err..." T_T