Thursday, October 07, 2004

it's the DAY!!! ahaha . . . . . . . . [06/10/04]

owh i was damn happy today...how long i've not been dreaming like this man...for ages!!~ it's so nice N it became my most unforgettable memory...so it's like this, i dreamt i was from my class heading to jiajen's(a fren tht i treated like bro)class for moral or some sort of relief period...he was sitting at the first row from the front doing his work N we(my classmates N me)came to his class...fortunately, i disturbed his hair when i walked in N he was like *BLUR* N dono what's happening though lolz..he looks farny N i knw it's NOT the REAL HIM bcz in real, he's one real COOL GUY which somehow quite DEAD la...ahah N tht's why i was telling tht this dream is really a nice dream N had became my most unforgettable dream...so let's continue, i was like after kacaoing him, so i went N sat beside him...fuiy0h we talked alot man!~ NEVER HAPPENED IN THE HISTORY HE TALKED THAT MUCH TO ME!! lolz...serious, tht's y im glad bout it but too bad it was jus a dream...so after tht relief period, we(my classmates N i)went back to our origin class N cont study...after school, we had a swimming club meeting whereby i WAS still the PRESIDENT of the club in the school...so we're suppose to meet up all da members in the pool N start our meeting there...so everyone was there N surprisingly jiajen(in real he's not in my club)was there too for the meeting...lolz we'd fun all together, laughing, joking, enjoying ourselves for the last meeting etc la...i mean overall, im DAMN happy bcz what i EXPECT all this while doesnt happen in real life N yet it happened in my dream...so i must drop this down N post this up here =) hopefully u guys will be thinking, 'ah this guy sux! is he a gay or what?'...ok guys i can tell u tht NO fortunately im not, i jus wanna haf a good relationship with my petted bros...i dont wanna haf a blind relationship with them although i knw jiajen is only treating me like one of his goodfren all this while but i knw as long as i treated ppl good enough i knw they'll also treat me good in return...=) i treated all my frens EQUALLY but maybe as for petted bros/sis would be betta as i really treated them as if part of my family member...serious!!~ so i hope ppl who read this dont misunderstood what im trying to express in here N, jiajen if u really read this, pls don get guilty bout it as u might haf been too mean to me b4 this...i don mind, really! =) jus let me do what i like N tht's more than enuf...muaAHhh everybody!!~ **to all my petbro N petsis, ur all FOREVER my best family!!**

No comments: