Saturday, October 23, 2004

no school . . . . . . .

ahahah didnt go to school today, ponteng!!~ got exam today lEHh...aHh forget about it, it's not important at all though...i've got the JPS paper together with the answer sheet...what's the use of sitting for the papeR??? my as well do myself at home betta than sitting for the exam...added on, i knw the teachers in school either absent or dont teach...so it's a waste of time to go to school nowadays...besides tht, im leaving the school soon...tht's why sometimes i rather spend my time in school than at home ONLY when someone is willing to ENTERTAIN me in school or else i would be bored til death...

so, today i woke up at 11.30am N went tuition at 1.30pm...reached kl at 1.50pm, then went over to the popular behind my centre block to buy workbook...after tht, went back to the centre N class started at 2.30pm...science was kinda fun but as time passes, i realized it's almost 4.30pm N it's the last science class!!~ im gonna miss zaidi!!~ lolz...the funniest science teacher ever on earth...class continued at 4.40pm N sHIT!~ i got diarrheoa, borrowed a pack of tissue from joann N rushed to the toilet lolz...back to class at 4.50pm N the account teacher was about to start teaching...he's BORED! very BORED! aihzZzzz...class ended at 6.40pm..

saw sheanne when i was about to go to the klg bus stop...she asked me to follow her to the kotaraya bus stop to go back with her...so i followed her there N it was raining...i was half wet...daMN!~~ reached puchong at 7.40pm N dad fetches me N her back home...had my dinner at 8.10pm N bathed at 9++pm...watched a lil while tv N then went to my mum's room to discuss something...around 11pm, my dad called my sis in to the room Nwe gave her a SHOCK!~ we're gonna celebrate her 21st birthday tmr...so we decided to give her the present 1st...she was happy N touched tht i bought her a diamond N platinum necklace with a pendant...then, she gave me a peck lolz...so sweEetttTtt....

then, went online at 12.15am...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »