Thursday, October 21, 2004

is it the day or not?

yesterday nite was persuaded by jiajen to go to school today..i went but it seems like it's a failure...i didnt see him frm the 1st til the last 15mins of the 5th period...he came over to my class jus to wave to say hi N left the place...i was kinda fedup N...u knw what, if those who use to read my blog...jus dont knw how to say it...after recess he came to me to discuss bout the $220 he paid me..i was like got investigated by the current prez N even jiajen came to me to talked bout it..i was thinking i only asked extra $20 N yet i sponsored so much for the club...i knw it's kinda sad case tht i didnt organize any project during my batch but it's aint my fault..i can jus tell anyone who read this tht im a lousy organizer instead an assistant...i told my junior(jiajen) tht i'll assist him if he getto organize any project but til now he still did nthg...im kinda worried tht he'll got pressured by the bods N quit the club coz at least during my yrs i did something for the club; collect sponsorship during the installation but he did nthg...after recess, study a lil while then went to lepak around during the last 2period..went to the badminton court, squash complex, field, toilet, office etc...then, left school at 12.50pm N tot of going home early with niro...but mana tau he said he got interact meeting at 2pm so i've gotta wait for him til 2.30pm...the sky was getting darker N darker...gonna rain adiz...luckily we managed to reach to kl in time...the rain jus started to rain like cats N dogs...chatted with niro along the whole journey back to puchong...reached home at 3.30pm...after bathing, ate my lunch, online a lil while, chatted with jiajen, at 1st i was really fedup N angry bout this morning...buthen after all he started to talk N my mood also recovered N things going smooth back...then went4tuition at 5pm...it's the 2nd last week of tuition aled...aihzZzz sad case lolz...missed tuition...reached home at 7pm, ate dinner then went for a short walk N back home at 8pm...online chat a lil while with luanne...chatted bout jiajen's thingy...really damn sad case...dono what to say also..anyway, went to watch tv at 9.30-10.30pm N back to online at 10.30pm...continue chattin with luanne N jiajen came...i invited him to our chatroom N they start chatting non-stop...nvr seen him chattin so much b4...so i decided to excuse myself after sometime coz i was like ignored or thought invincible in there...disappointed! speechless...it's not my day today i think...anyway i'll stop by here N continue when i got my mood back...exam tmr!~ =) pray for me pplz...

No comments: