Thursday, October 14, 2004

HAHAHAHA . . . . . . . .

my alarm rang around 11am N i woke up at 11.20am...lolz david is coming to fetch me to midvalley to buy the squash ball to replace the one which is still stuck at the fan in the court in bukit jalil...aihzzZzz....so we left around 12.15pm N reached midvalley at 12.40pm...then, we went to the studio R to search for my squash ball...OMG i didnt knw there're so many types of squash ball there lolz...but at last i bought the dunlop competition one...ahahah after tht we went la manilla to have lunch N we left the place at 1.45pm...then, david sent me to kl for tuition...reached there at 2pm N yAhOooooOOoOooo....everyone was like staring at my cloth N ME!!! ahaha...*perasan*...but it's da truth la...most ppl in kl kept on staring at me..not only the pedestrian, even the students in the tuition centre!!! ahahha...so proud of myself...i wore the right shirt N pants today!!! ahha...

left tuition at 5pm sharp N...DAMN! it's raining again...aihzZzz...masuk bus, sat at the wrong place summo...tht bloody place, water is dripping! damn it!! no tissue but luckily got my smart handkerchief lolz...reached home in 20mins time...went to bkt jalil for squash...i drove my dad's audi out ahaha...damn chun!!!!~~~ i called pang keat b4 i leave home, but seems like his sister was telling me tht he's not at home...thought to ajak him to play badminton with me lolz..mana tau aihzZzz...so i went there N played squash alone at 6.45pm - 8.10pm...wanted to play bowling after tht but FULL HSE...most balls are taken by the players there summo...aihzZz so i drove back N drove my mum for dinner at aunt's place...around 9++pm, i saw vivian at my aunt's rest...ahaha she's much slimmer compare to b4!!! my gosh...lolz =) keep up this body shape is more than enuf ya! lolz...

No comments: