Tuesday, September 08, 2009

God Bless . . .

I really dont know where shall I start, where shall I continue from, for my assignments and FYP! My mind is just not working, and I really don't feel like continuing this anymore... I felt like stopping my studies! I'm so moodless and feeling restless over my days of life.. Sigh.. can someone tell me or lead me till the end of the semester? I'm really lost, lost in life, lost of aim and everything! I'm feeling really really restless over the days.. Becoming a spoilt brat, spending my money non-stop and spoiling my health, as well as myself! I'm really fucked-up! Having a fuck up life that nobody would understand. Wanting a life I wish to, is just so hard and suffocating to achieve to make it return! What a night...doing NOTHING! Goodnight and God bless me...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: