Friday, September 11, 2009

FINAL LAST DAY & RELIEF . . . .

WEeeeeeeeeeeeee..........finally I've finished my final paper, and I'm officially done with my uni life! All 4papers done, all 4assignment & presentation done, FYP submitted, only waiting for FYP presentation! Wohoo...I'm graduating!!!! Officially a graduate!!! Yeah....no more worries of my studies, assignments and exams anymore! :D after the final presentation I'm officially OUT TO THE REAL WORLD! Many things had happened in 2009, really too much, which I never have the time and also the feeling of posting them! Sigh...anyway, I won't write much for the temporary moment as it's late at this time, I only feel like posting a post after I finished everything of my studies! I'll post more soon aight! Here's my hard bound@2nd set of FYP!!!







This piece of hard bound cost me RM30 ok!!!! Haven't added with the printing!!! GOODNESS.....................alright that's all for tonight!~

-[aLbY]-




No comments: