Friday, September 25, 2009

Round 1 & Round 2!

Something I wanted to share tonight, I rarely share this kinda news but, yea, I don't want to post something that.....people don't care! So here it is, surely you guys like it! WATCH IT! You'll be AMAZED with the HOTTEST NEWS! Hoho.............. :P

Round 1....



Continue in Round 2....



That's all, awesome isn't it? ENJOY? I'll try to post more of something not so about myself as...I know the bloggers or readers or stalker dislike, but WHAT TO DO? My only paradise to voice out that stick to me for years! Really years I've been blogging...sigh! Anyway, that's all for now... ENJOY your night!~

-[aLbY]-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOooo.... Yea babeh~~ blog something happeee... i ady change 300degree... now its ur turn! muahahahahhaahahaha....... Lets do it do it do it do it do it~~~!! :P

-[aLbY]- said...

nawihs: yeah kakak ah boy know u've changed but NOT 300degree! :P its 130degree! :P wakakaka......DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-[aLbY]-