Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stay with me . . .



Sigh, I realized I couldn't really hide things anymore. People in the surrounding, family, friends...they are all mostly could see that I'm unhappy and stressed up! Sigh! I really can't make it! These days everyone is busy rushing for their exams and finals before the year end comes and my year end only will start after Nov09! By then, my studies and college life will be ended! :( anyway, I must keep it up to put up a smile to everyone always even if I'm not! That's all I can do to make people in my surrouding happier than worrying or maybe annoyed! This is a song that I've been listening, but, why didn't it become true staying with me still? Sigh....sigh....sigh....I'm so depress and really depress over a lot of things these days. There're so many that I wanted to share it out but no one that I could, there're so much of things which I'm worried about but no one is there to keep me supported! I hate my life...I seriously hate my life... :'( goodluck Alby!

-[aLbY]-

No comments: