Monday, September 07, 2009

Ni na me ai ta . . .



I dreamt of something, I recall this clearly though it was a hard day I been thru, it was about me having a happier life with you. Nevertheless, I knew that to you, miracle isn't a thing to happen on me, but I just couldn't do it at all. I don't want to live for the rest of my life like now. Sam Li has always been my favorite artist, I remembered the first time I heard of his song was with you, and you were the one that I knew who Sam Li is and fell for his songs although you've told me you don't really favor his songs. If you eventually remember what I mean, which moment was it when the album was launched at that time...what were we, what do we do, and how are we, but unlike today, like now...so lonesome and unhappy. This is how much I love you till...

Anyhow, coming back to reality, I've only a month more to hand in my FYP. Guessed what? I hoped I won't screw it up as it contributes the most to my certificate class! Sigh, 4assgmt + 1FYP which I've not started anything, I just have no more motivation to continue the finals to complete my studies. My motivation to study is fading off day by day, week by week, and I'm getting spoilt week by week, especially to my health and....anyway, wish me best of luck readers! I hope I could graduate gracefully by end year with what I want to get for my cert next year..

-[aLbY]-

No comments: