Tuesday, September 22, 2009

LOST.....NEW!

I knew it's been awhile, and I'm reporting myself back here to my own world@besties. So here is the story, I lost my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, last week while I went outing with my mom after class. So we were determined to go Robinson, The Gardens to get a hat for my dad for their coming Shanghai trip (tomorrow night). Then we went over to Midvalley to check out the hats, nothing really suit the price, but it's too expensive. It's just a normal STALL, RM139.90 for a hat? WTH? It looks more alike those in Sg. Wang but the price is as high as sky! Sigh, so we walked to another shop, Tropicana Life, got one for my dad, RM59.90. Mom was happy, then we walked around, we arrived around 1pm, after that we walked back to The Gardens to look around, then we walked into Robinson, we saw a lot of things, did some shopping there thou, I saw a shirt and jeans which is displayed at the men section. NICE! So I decided to try it out as my mom was shopping for my dad and bro. Mom said it was nice, then everything is discounted by 10% only, by 6.30pm that day was Robinson's 2nd Anniversary. There's gonna be an additional of 10-15% off for every item. So, i tried it out again and again as usual for my shopping. I realized my phone was disturbing, so I took it out and placed it on the bench in the fitting room. After that, I decided to grab the stuffs and reserved them first as when the event started we'll have an additional 10-15% for Robinson members. After that, we went out without the phone (without realizing) and wanted to go for lunch, was walking to CK, I realized my phone isn't in the pocket anymore, then I ran all the way to the fitting room to check, it WASN'T THERE ANYMORE! :( sigh...I'm so FUCKED that time! It's the 3rd phone I lost since Sept08 till Sept09! Hate the luck I've since then till today! :(




First was my N73 (first Nseries), then my lovely N82 (best camera) and broke it because of....argh, then got a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic till...THAT DAY, sigh! Really not in a luck at all! "It" was right! My life...really.... :( been using my mom's phone for temporary, by the way, thanks for the concern for those who was concerning about me of the phone. I've been surveying which to get, I'm so used to touchscreen phone, was thinking of the same phone, then iPhone 3Gs (yea I didn't really like it but the new version seems way much better than the old one but....), too bad the phone is TOO COSTLY, I've checked Australia, UK, US, S'pore price, it's closely the same! I could get a BETTER deal if I bought it from Maxis under the contract, BUT too bad the phone I lost was contract to 2yrs and it's only 5months old! :( I really hate my life...such unlucky for the entire year, not JUST the phone. Then I did thought of N97, but I'm lack of cash, nothing in my account, such a sad case isn't it? I've became a spoil brat since 6-7months back, today I'm BROKE yet I lost ANOTHER phone! ARgh....finally after a week of surveying it over the town, I've decided to get the Nokia 5730 XpressMusic, for RM13XX! Sigh...wasted money, and time! It's really a bad year for me, I'm seriously depress of my life, tired of my life, tired of so much till...I'm collapsing today..

Only a few more weeks for my FYP submission and...I've started NOTHING! Basically nothing although I've updated some information onto my documentation. I'm really such a sad freak today...nothing much of this post, only an update that I've lost my OLD phone :( and got a NEW one few days back. To those who has my number (+ read this/happened to pass by my blog), don't hesitate to text/send me your number with your name. I'm saddist freak....sorry guys/gals!

Goodnight..

Saddist writer,
-[aLbY]-




No comments: