Thursday, June 18, 2009

18-06-09



After all this while, how long has it be? :'( I'm really missing you so much, very very very depressed because it comes to today again! I miss you so much, I've been correcting myself, I just needed you to forgive me, forgive everything that happened in the past, and be with together back! You didn't know and never know, how has my life been without you by my side! Tears is only my best pal every night, thinking of you, not letting you go at all, what about you? How about you? Have you been thinking of me? Have you been missing me? :'( I don't want to continue to be this awkward anymore...it's aching my heart, it's aching my heart terribly! My heartbeats terrifyingly than usual! I just wanted you, wanted your heart, your love, your presents back to my life just like before! I didn't want anything anymore, I don't want to see anymore heart aching scenes in my life by you which is gonna make me depressed so badly as now...STRESS OF EXAM is killing me at one point, but the second shot of "heartache" is gonna make me R.I.P! :'( I miss you baby, I love you very very very much baby...how will you have me back to you? How will you have your heart to me where I've changed! It's very suffocating, very very very suffocating enough already...it's long enough to "treat" me lessons of not having you in my arms, it's really very long enough already baby...please don't treat me cold anymore, don't put me on invincible mode anymore... :'(

-[aLbY]-

No comments: