Sunday, June 28, 2009

.Only you.



If you don't believe, then this is what I've been proving you even if in words, if my love isn't true, these posts never meant to be written for you...only because the 3 words, "I Love You!"



Do you remember the song..



I wrote this for you, IF you reads it, it is all what I mean't even if we've LOST in communication, I misses you every second everyday! I only wants to walked the journey together, and have more footprints together as how we used to have, for the upcoming times. And I didn't lie, I never been fake, I never cheated, and whats still the same which never changes, I never stopped loving you BEFORE! :'( you made me miss you so much with tears over the night, all I want is only forgiveness and acceptance of me, I knew I've done mistakes in the past, no one ever a perfect, and I've learned a lot from what we've been thru, for us, for the upcoming time baby...if only you never hold onto others... :'(
I MISS YOU SO MUCH BABY!
p/s: "I only wants to be back with you without ANY intention happily together..."

Love,
-bEE-

No comments: