Tuesday, June 16, 2009

窒息

Time passes so slow, yet so fast, I'm experiencing the worst moment in life, SUFFOCATION! :'( what can I do but just hiding myself for the exam next week and having my heart terribly ache yet having suffocation in breathing! I've not been studying, I lose my attention, I'm losing myself, I'm losing motivation, I'm losing concentration to do anything! What is still active in my body is my tears dripping... parents been stressing a lot about my studies and result because it's the final year which gonna determine my bachelor degree class in the end, i screw my assignments, my midpoint, my sleeping hours,.... Moreover, the conversation is even making me in suffocation. I've never had this terrible feeling till I couldn't do anything at all! You said my words are fake to you, my feelings are fake, my tears are fake,... :'( to you, what is real from me after all this while??? I didn't get to do anything at all as you didn't let me to, and it's all about "...too late..." now! :'( I've been saving this since Day 1 till today, and I've been suffocating from missing you and to get back with you, but you were thinking I didn't want it back!~ The suffocation is killing my nerves off my brain! Brain certified malfunction,.....my heart is beating very fast of suffocation, but I could feel that the heartbeat is beginning to beat slower each day...which I begin to see the sunrise in the dark without any brightness but only a sign of a sun is rising... I only wanted you and your heart, there isn't much I'm requesting for! :'( I love you, for real, for everything that I could give....about me, myself and I...you are whom I want only baby...

-[aLbY]-

No comments: