Saturday, June 06, 2009

I am naive!

I'd been unhappy, more for a depression for sometime. Nevertheless, I reckon I can be called a naive or easy-to-trust creature. I was warned many times, not to believe on others easily! Ya indeed, I always trust anybody very easily, today, I've finally realized something, I am naive. I finally knew the truth who have been backstabbing yet destroying every single of my happiest moment! You helped me and then you stabbed me from the back, what have I owed you? WHY!? :'( I know I'm stupid enough to believe every single thing from anybody, part of the reason, I knew why... :'( I'm having serious depression now! STRESSED! PRESSURED! DEPRESSION! YOU HAVE DONE IT ONCE LAST YEAR, AND THIjavascript:void(0)S YEAR YOU'RE DOING IT OVER AGAIN BOYCOTTING ABOUT ME OF WHATEVER UNTRUE STORIES/GOSSIPS! I've been told, been warned, then I stopped everything, but you're STILL doing it behind my back. You're GREAT! YOU DID IT! I'm suffering here everyday and night, every single moment, been thinking of my love one, missing my beloved so badly yet you're happily hanging on there! :'( I've always have somebody who cherish me, loves me, cares for me, and even be by my side,...but with EVERY FUCKING BUSY BUSINESS you added which are all FAKE, you're close to as though you've murdered me! YOU MAKE ME TEARS SO MUCH!!! I can't believe that I've been believing you all this while! YOU MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE! YOU MAKE ME IN SUCH SUFFOCATING IN HAVING NOBODY!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ AND I HATE FUCKERS WHO MOTHER-FUCKING-BACKSTABBING AROUND OTHERS BACK FOR FAME, FOR NOTHING BUT HAPPINESS!!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO BECAME THE MASTERMIND OF MY LIFE, MY HAPPINESS AND MY EVERYTHING SON OF A GUN!!!






-[aLbY]-

No comments: