Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mr. Lonely.



Gary Chao Ge's new song, i've always been admiring him produces great music and meaning behind the lyrics! It's a nice song!

I realized, people in the surrounding been looking at me in one kind of expression lately when i was at somewhere, really weird, making me uncomfortable, feeling as though i'm WANTED or prolly a criminal or something. I don't know why, it just hurts me so much! Each time when it happens, tears almost to drip off from my eyes. I'm feeling insecure, imbalance of lifestyle, imbalance of health as well as everything going on all this few months time. It's suffocating, my heartache most when....we confronted but i'd a feeling it was all make out, in fact, i could sense reluctance! :'( i've almost been missing you so badly, but why is it has to be like that? Whats worst is....whatever i heard from you about...it really almost kill me off from living!~ I love you for true, for all i have, for whatever you want with my best, with everything i wants to give it to you...but....

Here it goes:-
A: Why don't you throw the things away which I gave?

B: Why should i? You can't throw away the memories even if it's all thrown away..

A: I know you won't forgive me!

B: That's only what and how you think. We've been together for quite awhile, for years if i were to described it, but i've always been wondering, if there's a cure for
missing someone. What do you think?

A: It's to see the person you miss...


-END-


It's 7am, i couldn't sleep although i'm tired, although i've been rushing on my FYP midpoint which is suppose to be handing in today but don't know whether the extension approved or not to next tuesday. Yet, i've been thinking over you, missing you, i miss you, i didn't just miss you, but i miss the whole of you! I'm not greedy, i only wanted to have a meal with you to see you longer!~ :'( i knew everything was my fault since last time, why couldn't you let the past off your mind and allowed me to love you and to be loved by you back?? I can't take it, the moment i was driving back home, tears dripping off from my eyes...the touch, the speech, the hug, the eye-to-eye contact, the care, the love, the TRUST...i wanted it all back from you baby! :'( everyone is seeing me as an artifact animal, as though asking me to "get off" or "fall back and don't come into our territory!" thinking about the stabbing, the people who's unable to be close but finally can be close with you, IT HURTS SO MUCH BADLY DEEP INTO MY NERVES!!~ i wanted to see you so badly, but its either i sneak off from somewhere, hide around peeping, pretending as though we bumped onto each other....no, i didn't want those at all! But i am not given any choice to do that, watching things i didn't want to.... :'( all i want is my baby back who cares and loves me, but isn't like now..... how, what shall i do? The cure of missing someone is to meet that person, but it almost make me to tears whenever we confronted! :'( i really meant every single thing i've been telling/clarifying with you and it's all because i love you so much deeply...



I felt lonely, i'm lonely, i've been lonely,...and all i want is you back! :'( i wanted to clear off every single problem we've had in our heart, to be together happily for the better days...i didn't want to be apart from you at all if i don't love you at all baby!~ :'(



I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!


p/s: "I always remember whatever you've said/told me before, I'll never forget anything or whichever or whatsoever thing of you.."

Love,
-aLbY-




No comments: