Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Nevertheless . . .

Nevertheless, another sleepless night, 8.30am for class and I'm still awake though I'm terribly tired! My eyes, my body, my back aches, my mind is empty, my heartbeats abnormally but...there's only one thing, one person who comes into my mind that calms me down! I've thought of a quote for long, for you, my love...and the rhythm goes like this...

Something I've thought about long ago,
This is what I've decided and make out of my mind,
No one in this world is perfect, Heaven knows I'm not thou, 
But my love for you is more than anyone else possibly could!
In the end, that's all that matters.
You're my chance at something else, something better...
And there's no way I'm letting you go off like that..
Like a bird that flies without another wing!Align Center


p/s: I really misses you so much baby... ;'(

Love,
-[aLbY]-

No comments: