Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 days of superb busy moment and finally . . . BUT!

After all this weeks, finally i've got all my assignments handed up, ON TIME! Ya, Friday, 12 June 2009, 7pm DUE eventually everything was handed in 10minutes latest before the clock turned to 7pm! It's been weeks i've been working out with my assignments with stress and many others stuffs, the last week of all the assignments due, have taken me 3days of rest to complete everything from day to night and night to day! Everyday, morning till midnight, the last 3days i slept at 7++am to 8am then woke up at 10++am/11am to go back to college to rush for my SVVR, PRMGT & the worst one is my FYP midpoint report, they called it INVESTIGATION REPORT for my program! Anyway, i'd struggled so much with the admin asking for extension which they then told me it's called "DEFERMENT" because it means differently! WTF? Whatever it means, i guess the admin shouldn't have promised me that she'll extend/defer my due to the day i could hand in which is next tuesday! TODAY i finally met my program leader and was kinda "arguing" with her of the things i went through the admin scheduler WHO CAN'T DECIDE ANYTHING and i had a deferment form to fill for the reason of "miscommunication with the admin"! WTF??? Sigh...more than enough i've been trying to work it out to finish it on time and do my research eventually i handed in with a deferment form! Worst part is when i needed internet most it went breakdown! Argh, went out to borrow the "internet" to do my work and to de-stress till when i got back it isn't working yet, i called the TM@3am to make my report! Then the next morning everything went fine back, the technicians are outside my area fixing the cables and lines! THANKS! So now everything is done except for exam, but yet after all this stress and free from DATELINES BUT exam in 8days time! I'm SO gonna die soon! SIGH!~



Anyway, i finally found out who the winner is......yet insufficient rest and tonnes of stress have almost killed me throughout the weeks eventually...heh...i am just a loser la!~ I know I'm worthless@useless in the end...suffocation of pain, of stupidity for being jealous,..KILLS ME REALLY REALLY TERRIBLY NOW!! ;'(

Night everybody...

A song which i quite like lately by Z-Chen, the new album song! Enjoy....


四目交接的时候 不要停留太久
适可而止的问候 关心不能太过
好奇也别去探索 嫉妒只能深锁
如果忍不住寂寞 也不能对你说

啊好朋友啊我的好朋友
不小心的沉默 不想让你太难过

* 我们就站在落地窗的两边
就算触碰也有了界限
如果跨越过彼此那道边界
是靠近还是更遥远

相信我们走到另一个境界
搭肩高唱友谊万万岁
要是我爱你变成了语言
什么会多一些 什么会少一些

就让别人去猜测 我们清白的很
就让自己去承受 那种清白的闷
就算我只是朋友 能不能有要求
如果会发生什么 还是我想太多

啊好朋友就只是好朋友
不小心说出口 微笑中藏着难过

Repeat *

你会不会也曾闪过这感觉
一念之间就要差一点
要是我爱你变成了利剑
什么会被消灭 什么才会复原

那是我的底线 继续将你暗恋



p/s: "My tears drip, EVERY night of missing S.O.M.E.O.N.E but.... ;'("

-[aLbY]-

No comments: