Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23-06-09: Tears.

It's exam week now. Stress, insufficient rest, worries, rush, losing attention, easily distracted, confusion of the syntax and details of the subjects, headache which is most likely alike migrane, depressed..etc! It's only tears that had me to bed every night. It's very suffocating, very heartache, very very very unhappy...I miss someone which is killing me from rest! :'( I need the somebody to be with me, kept me supported, but...I was alone all this while. I've been trying to be isolated from anybody, and I've been alone at most the time these days...to avoid gossips, rumours, spread of unnecessarily gossip or inaccurate information of me. I hoped that the exam papers isn't as difficult/tricky as it's thought because my brain and mind is officially malfunction, it's dying off, it's stopping in no time. My heartaches very much missing someone but I'm not allowed to meet up or anything at all.. :'( what can I do to make you understand and believe me! Eventually there're word spread says, "Alby is just faking around...". To those who knows me: Please let me know am I a fake jackass as who you people know who I am? I'm eager to know the truth of how the people in my surrounding looked at me. I'm off to bed, my head is cracking off soon if I'm not sleeping! Goodnight...I miss you! Happy anniversary... :'(

-[aLbY]-

No comments: