Thursday, June 04, 2009

Anotehr sleepless night . . .

It is just too hard to go to bed and sleep with my eyes closed and brain stop functioning! :'( assignments are killing me, SVVR due next thursday where i'm struggling terribly with the codes but isn't the design, actionscript is so...URGH! PRMGT due on the same day as SVVR, it's about to finished but...with slow updates on my groupmates, SHIT HAPPENS! And...the worst part, my FYP Midpoint to be handed in on the 10/6, i need to write at least a minimum of 50pages of report before it due yet i've got NOTHING in the report! It's been so busy working out with other assignments for the past weeks till next week! Sleepless night,...apart from that, my heart.....aches missing someone! :'( my life is just so 2-3hours of sleep in 24hours! Exam is throughout the whole last week of June09! Argh....i'm darn scared now!!!~ :'( it's just so busy....and it's making me collapsing in no time, been a few nights that i was half way doing my assignment, eyes began to feel tired, went for a bounce on my bed, and slept for 1-2hours then awake in the midnight to continue my assignment till 4-6am every night! :'( it's so suffocating.....i need you so much..wishing all the classmates best of luck in finishing all assignments and midpoint before it due!






-[aLbY]-

No comments: