Thursday, September 23, 2004

2nd trial haizZzzz . . . . . .

haizZzz 2nd trial started aled today...my first paper was bm paper 2, it was SO DIFFICULT!! DAMN!! what i studied last night ARE USELESS!! none of the literature component i studied last night came out...argh!!~ all f4!! UNEXPECTED!! sigh...after recess i had my second paper, english paper 2...it was ok at the beginning N when i reached to the passage OMG!!! tht freaking passage is damn difficult to understand!! what i understand about the passage all is about TV only! thts all...nthg much N the questions are pretty tough too...i don even understand the passage, how do u expect me to answer the questions which is difficult to understand too?? sigh...literature component are not much different too! unexpected questions were asked N i didnt really read for my english as i concentrated on my bm more the night before...sigh now everything screwed up N i got nthg!! DAMN...!!!~~ =( sad case....

after school, i was so happy bcz i've no tuition class in the noon today...ahaha long time never go back home so early on wednesday aled...than, took a short nap around 3++pm N woke up at 4.40pm...my second tuition is at 5pm N i left around tht time too..came back home at 7++pm N had my dinner...than continue studying for tmr's paper til 12am haizz....so damn TIRED ler...!!!!~~~