Wednesday, September 22, 2004

i dont mean to . . . . .

i was so guilty N feeling uncomfortable the whole day, today while in school, right after the math period, i was asked to send the globe back to the panitia's room...i was in a rush to the staffroom as i was late to send it back...so, while i was on the way at the corridor heading to the staffroom i met jj walking towards the corridor, probably heading back to his class..so, he waved to me N...i only look at him N nodded my head WITHOUT SMILING!(it's not me!) after sending it, i was thinking am i lan c when i saw jj this morning...i was so guilty tht i really doesnt mean to be so lan c at tht time...*sob* bro!~

right after school today, i walked with deepak heading to the lrt station...im going pasar seni for tuition N he's stopping by tmn jaya to go back home...reached tuition at 1.50pm, the weather isnt tht good at tht time as it's kinda cloudy...didnt expect it'll rain in less than 10mins...after putting my bag into the class, i went to the popular bookstore to get the 'Usher: Confession' album but failed to =( tht same staff i asked again for the 3rd time in within 2 weeks told me tht 'it is OUT OF STOCK AGAIN'!! OMG!!~ what the hell is this?! jus tell me tht they've not restock enough la...haizZzz!!~ than i decided to order it personally N gave them my information...then, i walked over to the magazine department N saw a mag N read one of the hot-topic inside, 'Are you depressed with stressed?'...my answer for that question is 'YES', it was last week N im much MUCH betta today =) what it written in there was really true N right! at first i wanted to buy the magazine N the reason is because tht topic is interesting, but before going to the counter i turned over the frontpage N OMG! this magazine cost $12 N nthg much interesting besides that...crap!~ wanted flip buthen the magazine too large to be hide ahaha...^_^

IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY OUTSIDE!!!~ MY NEW SHOE!! =( haiz hafta sacrifice once la...than, i also get into the class N the lesson is going to begin in 5mins time...within that 5mins, i'd collected $1/each from 5gals ahaha...chun man!~ there's a gal alwiz smiling at me when she passes by me...she's cute!! not bad looking!! N very polite!! ahah...buthen speak mandarin =( haizzZz ahahha she passes by me twice at in 2mins time N the 3rd time i decided to call her N ask for donation by purpose ahah...infact i wanted to knw her name N wanted to get her contact num too hahaha...^_^ than, very politely she answered me, 'i dont haf money wor' lolz so SWEETTTTttt!!! ahaha...than i said, 'okla today don haf, thurs i come to u again k??' N she said, 'ok, c u can find me anot?' ahhaha wowZ!! hide-N-seek game!! lolz during english period, i was asked to hand-up the notes from the back N i handed 5sets to her, SHE SMILES AT ME!! ahahha [^_-]...the class was so funny N full with jokes...

it's 5pm now...the class ended N i rushed home...right after i reached home, i on my pc N leave it on N online with 'away mode' again...as usual la!! coincidered saw jj online...so chatted a lil while N i left for jogging heheh...after came back N had my bathing done, i sat in front of the pc N check my mail...told jj tht his cd is so out of stock everywhere N at last i decided to order personnally...he told me not to waste my money buying it N he doesnt want it...than i told him it's for his bday gift...N we chatted a lil while N we're both away to study again...i started to study around 9++pm N was too tired N slept around 10++pm when i was lying down on my bed...around 11.10pm, my dad came to me N woke me up...asking me to sleep in a proper way N i said, 'dont need, i need to cont my study thx for waking me up' ahaha...UNBELIEVABLE!! alby thanking his dad for waking him up at tht time to continue his studies??? lolz...i was adviced to take a rest early N not to force myself to study so much...than i also said, 'its okla i've no time N slept for a lil while jus now will be alright la'...mana tau when i cont to revise my bm notes(around 15-20sets of paper summo), i was slept again ahah...this time only for 5mins...N i woke up again...study N study N study...mana tau around 11.45pm cannot tahan liao i forced myself to read everything N finished it as fast as possible...than sleep....!!!~~

No comments: