Saturday, September 18, 2004

it's the day . . . . . .

haizZzzz semangated man today! went to school so damn freaking BORED!!~ thought to haf fun or study...mana tau ended up, nvr touches the book at all...sigh!! the teachers in school didnt teach N we did not really study today...maybe we did touch a lil for accounts...but STILL BORED!!~ i played basketball today!! ahaha i've nvr play for 6months N all by sudden i played today!!! all my frens were shocked tht ALBY IS GOING FOR PJ!!! ahahha...heY!! thou im not a good player, but at least i scored 1point out of 20 k! ahahha...right after the school ended, i walked out to wait for my bus N left the school around 12.45pm...i slept in the bus...hMmm...so nice ahaha...when my first step into the house, i recalled N said 'SHIT'! i forgotten to bring back my t-shirt N shorts back!! aihz...this isnt the first time...nvm we'll see monday, isit still there or not...*hope its still there*

online around 1.30pm N leave it online til night...had a nap at 2.40pm N woke up at 5.40pm...my turn to online at 6pm N, chatted with jj(my petted bro)...we chatted for quite sometime N...he told me quite alot of things...i was feeling kinda embarass N disspointed actually but, don worry u're still my bro in my heart! =) i understands tht maybe u're not my type of person N i wont force u too...don worry la...im treating u jus bcz i treated u as a bro N very good fren [^_-]...

left the pc at 7.50pm for some sort of praying ceremony for my great grandpa at srjk chung wen along the old klg road...tht place is REALLY BORED!! i left tht place at 12am...haizZz...wasted my precious time...i rather stay at home to study...!!!