Sunday, September 12, 2004

At last i got to talk to him . . . . . .

owh what time i woke up today? ermMm 8.10am? OMG! so damn early! haizZzz today got function to attend thts why gotta wake up so early...so was slumber there sittin on the bed, blur face walking to the bathroom...after brushing my teeth i realized it's 8.35am! OMG i took 25mins to brush my teeth! ahah...after tht went to bath 15mins N its 8.50am now! im suppose to leave my place at 9.20am..buthen b4 tht i wanna make myself clear whether the function im attending starting at 9.30am or 10.30am...when i called my fren he told me it was 9.30am! i said huh! wtF?! jeff told me they postponed it to 10.30am N yet he's tellin' me it's starting at 9.30aM! tht time it was already 9am! than he re-confirm with his gang again N told me if i reach around 10am also nvm...sigh

then i left my place around 9.20am lolz...rushing to my friend's rest to fetch him first...after tht rush to pj to fetch my bro...this fello's hse ar kinda weird...condo is there, but the roadway to his place hafta make a big turning...made me sesat in the mid of the terrace houses...lolz luckily i met an indian uncle walking with his dog N he told me how to get to Frasers East Towers...called him around 9.30am N his maid told me tht he was bathing! OMG! lolz...than he called me back around 9.50...he told me tht he's just changing N im about to reach his place...sigh N yet he can come out without his tie N his blazer on! lolz..this fello really slumber la...attend function dont wear formal instead normal! ahaha...anyway its alright ler...

than we reached to the hotel lisa d' inn...it was 10am! arGH, tht car park cost me rm3...so bloody exp.! lolz...*im stingy actually spent rm5 2days ago for carpark*...oh at last i reached to the hotel now! walking in the hotel...tht hotel is freaKING sMALL! once u stepped into the lobby! first thing first is the lounge! lolz...gotta turn to ur left N walk straight to the end then only u'll see the escalator! hahha....ok now we're at the top-floor(8th floor actually, but they named it 'P' as penthouse)...WOW! no1 is there besides the usherers N the members ahaha....anyway, i registered my name N paid rm16!!! owh...tht's so EXPEnSiVE!!~~ nvr ever in my life paying so much for the functions i attended coz normally got SI(Special Invitation)hahah...haizZzz...kena tipu aled...nvm!! nvm!! hey guess whaT?? i was shocked when i saw the list of name there written, 'Alan Yong' lolz...i was shocked N shouted accidentally, 'Alan is here???' ahhaa...actually i shock tht he came 1st lolz...than i also masuk the hall la...mana tau Alan Yong is sitting right in front of the entrance door lolz..he asked, 'why so scare of me' N i said, 'huh where got la who told u wan??' N u knw what he said? he said, 'no1 tells me tht, i heard tht myself ahahha' lolz...

ok now the event had started...kinda bored actually lolz...very lil ppl attended only leHh...around 15guest only if im not mistaken...the rest are the members sigh...1st performance! the kung fu twins! lolz...hitting with their 'stick'! hahah...dont think aside la...!! the 'stick' they use to practice during their lesson wan lolz...after the kungfu performance, than the tps are performing their dance! wow!!! hip-hop!! kononnya!! lolz...nola overall the dance was not bad buthen the way they dance so soft N no feel made everyone felt sleepy N bored...jiajen(the mafan bro i mean)was laughing at their performing! lolz...this fello laugh so loud! claps so loud! speak so SOFT pulak...aahhaha didnt knw he was so funny la, this boy was earlier black-listed b4 he join the interact club..he look so cool N walk with his lan c face around the school til everyone hated him pulakz...actually he was not nominated in the finance director post(interact club), but due to the 2 which is nominated, 1 of them had been elected in another post b4 my post...so left 1 guy N he's kinda hated by most ppl...nvr knw he was so teruk in fact i praises him summo lolz...so since everyone wanna haf another nominee, so majority of the bod community nominated jiajen N i DISAGREE with tht suggestion as he's hated by me(at 1st)..but the bod insist to nominate him so i've gotta keep myself silent N look who will t/over my post N YES JIAJEN won the election!! so, by that time i was so unsatisfied but what i can do is to calm myself N accept the FACT!! then he came to me N sat beside me without talking even a single word with his cool N LAN C face again...then i decided to break the ice 1st...so my 1st question towards him is, 'can u smile? pls dont look cool'(tellin him as an advice)..he said, 'ok'! so he did! after the meetin we sat together N start talking to each other...tht time i realized tht he was not tht bad actually...so when time passes...everything is going fine N things gettin betta N......he smile at me when he saw me! lolz...the way he smile, really as if i forced him to smile at me...ahha so during the install, we chatted N he's really a funny guy...kept on asking me is he looking handsome today??? ahahha should he wear specs or not when he's going on the stage...lolz after the install, we no longer contact til recently we started to talk to each other N i realized tht he's actually aint tht bad, maybe bcz i judge a book my its cover so, i've no idea whats inside the book...N now i know...at last i approaches him to be my pet bro N he agreed too...N things carry on til today...serisouly i approaches him to be my pet bro it means i'll treat him as if my real bro! i did, i care for him N so on...N tht's y he was wondering why am i treating him so good?? =)

anyway while fetching this lil bro home, i was thinking of something...but its undescricable...i've no idea what am i thinking, but probably i think it's bcz tht im not going for tuition withou tellin' my parents, tht's why i felt guilty lying to them...furthermore, i rarely lie to them instead tellin' the truth...haizZzzz was damn moody the whole day when i was at sunway...aHHh buthen after i met SARAH TAN N PAULA MALAI ALI i semangat back aled...lolz they're part of the judges for the 'Seventeen Magazine Star Search Event'...buthen after looking at them for sometime i felt bored lolz...OMG it's almost 5pm! gotta leave!~ so i left tht place at 5.05pm N reached home around 5.30pm N tht's it for today's blog...i think its long enough...ahahha haf ur time reading pplz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »