Sunday, September 26, 2004

leng lui tokin to me . . . . . . .

ahahahha today woke up around 11.40am **[wow! alby wakes up before 12 ahaha]** anyway, i started to study around 1pm til 5++pm N went for a short while jog...OMG it was so cloudy at my place N also the whole part of sri sentosa, pj N the other half of puchong...anyway, i still manage to jog for 40mins before it started to rain again...i was online late tonight...so not many ppl online, i was kinda bored too...but luckily CARYN N TRACY were here to entertain me ahhaa...jj went to oink early summo...aihz, wanna keng kai with him oso no chance...school no time, online also no time...cham!!~ anyway, luckily the whole night got 2 gorgeous N sexy lenglui entertain me til midnight heehhe...cant sleep aled tonight lolz...didnt knw caryn was so nice to talk to lolz N ofcoz tracy also a very nice gal...willing to share all my probs together...thx alot =)

No comments: