Saturday, September 25, 2004

yeah its F R I D A Y aled . . . . . . . .

yeah it's commerce N moral today!!! im DEAD!!! ahahha....touch wood!!! touch wood!!! lolz..commerce paper haizZzz....nvr study for f4, only studied whats out for essay...objective die liao...cham!!!~~ essay also half done half not...sei ler..!!!~~ scared² aled....moral lagi worst lolz...right after the recess ended, i was half way reading N walking back to the class...nvr expect almost all the moral student had back to the class N sat the 'strategic' place...when i reached to the class, i was asked to sit in the middle(the 1st moral student's place)N my fren sat behind me...tht time the teacher who's suppose to come in was my bm teacher, buthen she took leave N my counsellor came in...she's also another camera eye teacher lolz...stared at ppl when ppl having exam...cant even move our head to the left or right also...in less than 5mins i sat at my chair, she asked me to stand N sit in front(2row;1st table)...zha dou...she told me tht she miscounted the islam student so i've to sacrifice N change my sittin to the front...sigh!! our 'plan' was all scrumbled up...lolz...i was once again happy with the question paper!!! i remembered i read them but....HAIZZZZZ i forgotten again...cham...those akta²s forgotten aled...only did what i know...dono can pass anot...!!! ppl pls la, who read this blog PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THT I CAN PASS this paper...coz if i dont pass N fail again, my teacher will paste my photo together with my result N a notice tht i FAIL her paper again...N by tht time i'll malu for my entire life...please ah k!! thx 1st for those who pray for me SINCERELY k!! for those who started to CURSE I FAIL, i'll curse the MOTHER,FATHER,MOTHER's FATHER & MOTHER, FATHER's FATHER & MOTHER, BROTHER, SISTER, UNCLE, AUNTIE all MATI KAOKAO!!! ahahha see u ppl dare to curse me anot...heheh...

after school, going back home again...wahHh so nice ler...this week is the only week throughout the whole yrs, im going back home 4days in a week ahhaa...in the evening went for a jog again...than went out to IOI, lolz...long time didnt go out aled...a lil JAKUN liao...lolz...sekali my parents said going mall oni i'll react like jakun N said isit? isit? i also wanna go...ahhaha my parents were shocked N tot i siao aled...study for exam till sot liao...aahahha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*pray* 'Alby will...pass da paper'
kayz...U owed me a meal.. =X
Actually i'm imagining how ur teacher will do to u as displaying ur pic...n showing everybody dat u failed da paper !! LOL
*all MATI KAOKAO!!!*
Sumtimes u damn bad-1 ler...Ugut ppl like dat....

Btw, jakun means wat?