Sunday, September 19, 2004

it's not my day today . . . . . . . . .

i'd the most rest today in all this while...i slept for 10hrs!!~ N woke up around 12noon...i actually wanted to start studying at 1++pm buthen saw jj online, so chatted with him til 2++pm N left the pc to wash my sis's car...back around 3++pm N cont chatted til 4++pm N it started to rain at 5pm...by tht time jj had left without replyin my msg N 'bye'...N i also off my pc N study f4 science til 8++pm...ate my dinner N watched 'princess diaries' til 10pm...before tht, around 9++pm my cousin miss called me N i called back...he was asking wat is happening in btw me N my gf...he said she was upset during school days N kept on crying...i was so shocked to hear that N i told him tht i actually msg her this noon, suggested we should break up bcz i dont think i love her as deep as before after an incident N dont wanna lie to her anymore...N he told me tht something happened to her dad couple days ago...i've nvr contacted her for 4-5days N i speak out at the wrong time today...im very worry as no1 gotto contact her...so i decided to go online N see who could share the prob with me N coincidered my pet bro was online N i told him what happened..we discussed the prob N still fails to solve it N he even helped me to call her but there's still no1 picking up the hse phone N also the cellphone...it really makes me guilty if anything happen to her...im so sorry my dear, i really dont mean to say it at the wrong time as i dont know what is happening to u this couple days...i called wei lim N he told me tht u were worried bout me as i told u on monday, i've stress N pressure...im really sorry to make u worried for me too...*now what i hope is tht nthg is happening in u N we'll still remain goodfrens* | everyone who read this PLEASE PRAY HARD FOR ME THAT SHE'LL BE ALRIGHT!! perhaps she dont pick up the phone maybe bcz she was not at home N maybe she left her cellphone at home or lose it somewhere...pls dont let me a shock when i receive any update from u...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »