Thursday, September 16, 2004

AHHHH! yes im feeling much betta today . . . . . . .

i was feeling pressure when i was in the school, probably mentally but luckily no1 knows about it...but my frens are all asking how am i N i decided to tell them what exactly happen in me now...so they understands it N tried to talk about with me...actually it doesnt work but thx alot...i felt betta after saying it out...MILLION THX buddy!!~ *friends4eva* so today right after school, i went to my ms. yap(one of my fav. teacher) to collect my hp, while collecting i asked her whether do i look tired or what so eva N she said no, but she realized the way i speak was like having probs in me...so she asked whether am i stress isit? so i answered 'yes'...N she gave me an advice...asking me to keep myself alone in the room N write out my prob or perhaps find someone to talk to...so i accepted her advice N left the school...i was thinking about my probs again N kian giap kept on asking me whether wanna go for tuition class at 2pm later...N at last we decided not to go for the class...so i suggested, since we're not going for tuition why not we've a sit anywhere N talk about my probs?? N we went to kfc N sat there for almost 2½hours...i've been talking all da while N he listens to my me...felt VERY MUCH betta after expressing them out...really gotta thank him...=) than left the place at around 3.45pm N went home by my math tutor...from the moment she saw me, she knew i've prob...so we chatted along the whole journey back home...N felt much betta too...=) thanks!!