Sunday, September 05, 2004

another happy day . . . .

i drove to midvalley today...it is my second time driving there myself as last night was my practice =) so i drove my dear there today....N watched AVP! wow! it was quite an interesting show! alien killing predator N predator killing alien ahaha...after 2hrs watching it then me N my dear walk around N finally we've gotta go back at 5.30pm...so i fetch her back to her place =) then drove to my aunt's place to replace my younger cousin's place...so gotta work today haizZzz lolz...

after work, went out yum cha with frenz....i felt something, whenever i goes out with these fello i'll felt nice N ez-going....these frens i'll nvr forget them N they're the chunnest of all i think...really nice chatting with them N also enjoys spending our laugh time together...ahaahhaa me, my cousin N yit loong sat together at steven's corner til 3.45am N i finally reached home at 4.10am =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »