Friday, September 24, 2004

ahahahha NO TUITION!!!~~

haiyah today ar...cham la...history paper 1 after recess...before recess i took out my notes N study KONONNYA!!!~~ my fren all kacau me N i couldnt concentrate on in...daMN!!~ then, zha dou 2period before recess, i even took out my webcam N take photo with frenz in the class ahahha...i'll post it up here soon!!! so for those who use to visit my blog than u can see later =)

right after recess over...the paper is gonna start soon...so i sat down N wait for the paper...OMG!!~~ I READ THOSE question before in my noteS!!! but i couldnt remember it!!! ARGH!! this suck man...alwiz the same...whenever i got the test paper N read the question! i'll be freaking happy til i forgotten the answer N this made me did BADLY for the paper...sigh!!~ not tht i didnt study but just too happy to see those questions N forgotten the answers k...walau when i was sitting half way for the paper, the weather suddenly became so CLOUDY N seems like its gonna rain later la...mana tau right after my camera teacher(lolz she stares at everyone whenever the exam is on)said 'stop writing' it began to rain as heavily as possible til i cannot make it to attend the tuition at kl...ahhaa i was so happy at tht moment bcz i hardly miss tuition class on thursday...lolz went home by school bus right after school...phiew luckily i make it...i rushed to hand-up the class attendance book, than went to find my 'god mother' who kept my hp...than cannot tahan gotta lari back to the toilet...phiew...so 'song' after tht ahahha...than when i run outta the school, my bus was about to leave me...luckily i WAVE my hand gracefully hahaha than only he realized i was waving -_-'...while my bus gonna reach my place, the rain stops around 1.50pm...sigh dono wanna go tuition anot also...lolz buthen last min i also decided to STAY AT HOME ahha...

reached home, online!!! lolz...sei mou everyday also online...fortunately i only leave it on but hardly chat la...coz no1 to chat with also wan...all like dead fish oni offline wan...ahahha anyway luckily jj online N ENTERTAIN me a lil while la...alwiz study punya fello ish...than study til evening N went jogging around 5++pm N back around 6++pm...have my dinner around 7++pm N study again for the nex day's paper...commerce N moral!!~~~ aRGHH!!!~~