Friday, September 17, 2004

dono what's da topic for today . . . . . . . .

erMmm.....my mood is really much betta today!~ no stress but a lil pressure more =) anyway, i'll try to solve it ASAP or i'll suffer...so, aiyah today i forgotten to bring my apple to school ahahaha...kumaran was sayin, 'haiyoh this boy everyday apple apple apple!' lolz...during the commerce lesson today, i went out of the class(around 10am) as an excuse going to the toilet in fact im going to the field to check out what's happening there ahaha...first time man!! ahahah, than around 10.20am im walking back to the class with my a fren of mine...coincidence met my bro N he smile at me...so i also say hi to him N smile at him N walked off...actually i wanted to ask him whether is he free tomorrow but i forgotten that bcz i was actually bz talking to my fren...anyway, i thought i could tell him after school but i dont see him...so i decided to go down to kl for tuition...reached there around 2pm N argh i cant buy the Usher CD again!! the promoter said it's SOLD OUT again...sigh!!~ so, i turned back N went to a bazaar in front of the lrt station...i bought 62sweets for only rm4!! lolz...i broke my RECORD again!!~ lolz

it's 2.30pm now...i was thinking should i attend all classes(3 classes)today or not..lastly i made my decision to attend the bm N science class only ahhaha...i actually wanted to call my pet bro to ask him whether got time to haf lunch with me N chat tomorrow anot buthen i was afraid he will thought im nosy N annoyed...so i didnt call him...after the first lesson's break, a gal whom alwiz sits behind me with her fren came to me with another gal asking for my mobile number ahaha...i was shocked at tht time, i asked tht gal who wants it N she said her fren N refuse to tell me who's tht lol...than i semangat man! gave her my number only ahahha, after tht bala told me tht the gal who sat behind me admires me N have plenty of my photos in ur phone!!! OMG!! she take my photo without asking me!! lol soon gonna be wanted! at 3.50pm the class resume N i left the centre at 5pm...was too tired N slept in the bus ahaha...around 5.45pm i reached puchong N went for a hair cut...dei my hair look better than before already ahahha...tht was only when my hair with gel, i didnt knw after bathing, my hair look A LIL like mushroom leHhh...sigh but my physical look looks more confident N awake...ahaha happY! tht i don look dull N sad physically anymore... =)

reached home at 6.05pm, did a light exercise N bath around 6.20pm...than online at 6.30pm onwards.....

at 9.15pm i called jiajen but his mum told me tht he was bathing N call back after ½ and hrs...then i called back around 9.50pm N his dad picked-up the phone N told me that he's bz studying for his exam...since the father is trying to said tht he's bz with his work N couldnt talk on da phone, so i also said, 'oh, it's ok'...another sad case la...nvm!!~ i wont disturb him anymore as his exam is on tomorrow til the 1st of oct...goodluck bro!~ take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Lek tamiflu Dog health insurance policies in the united states Princess cruises europe australia+timeshare computer games Camping colorado hiking Fernheit supplement

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »