Wednesday, September 15, 2004

still undergoing it . . . . . .

i acted nothing happen in the school today...in fact i was thinking of the solution for my prob...but i still cant manage to solve it...i was kinda moody the whole day...right after school, when i was passing by the office, saw jj walking towards me...he looked tired N...i've gotta say hi to him first...it's alright for me to say hi to him first but he jus look doesnt wanna say it =( .....

today evaraj;my best friend, followed me to the lrt station for tuition today by lrt...we chatted N he realized i've prob in me...so he asked me, 'what happened?' N fortunately i told him from the beginning til the end what exactly happen to me...he understands me N give me a few comment of himself towards my prob...

2.30pm, the bell in the centre rang...everyone is ready for the lesson to start...ahaha mr kumar came in, N saw the NS form, it was actually my form but evaraj was holding it N he thought it was his...so after giving up the papers, he asked who got the NS form? without seeking for further details, he asked evaraj to put up his hand as he was holding the form N thought he was one of us who is going for the NS...lolz...after english's lesson, during math lesson, it was kinda bored...thought of leaving the class but it started to rain heavily around 3++pm...sigh!! luckily by the time my class ended, the rain stops...

around 6pm i reached home...i'd a quick bath bcz im suppose to go for a jog...after jogging...i'd my bath again N was feeling uncomfortable in breathing N back aching...so i decided to consult the doc at the clinic...i told him what kinda prob im undergoing N the funniest thing is tht the doc is kinda confuse N haf no idea what sort of prob i haf N simply mumbled saying tht i've this N tht prob...than he check my weight!!! ahHh this is another happiest moment...i found out tht i lost another 3kg!! from 78kg now became 75kg!! i thought i would gain some weight as i felt my stomach is bloadted N as if under pregnancy(JK! JK!) ahaha...really didnt expect i would drop another 3kg as the last time i weigh myself was few weeks ago N it was 78kg...!!! =) doc was impressed tht i lost so much compared to before...the first record in his list was in 2002 N my weight at tht time was 90kg, i gain another 3kg(93kg) in early of 2003...so i decided to haf my own diet programme as i felt im OVER-LOADED N OVER-WEIGHT!!! lolz (^_^) so i weigh myself early in the month of may '03, N had my diet programme going on...after 3mth!! the result was i lost 8kg!! N remains 85kg til nov '03...than i start my '2nd phase' lolz from dec '03 til march '04, i lost 3kgs(82kg)...N continue my '3rd phase' on april '04 til august '04, i lost another 4kgs(78kg) N remain til the end of august '04...i was having the digestion prob, so i didnt weigh myself for certain period...so when i went to the clinic, the doc said im 75kg now!!! ahahha damn happy man...buthen he said it's kinda weird coz im losing weight so sudden N fast(as he said, in fact the duration takes 16mth)...he asked haf i ate any dieting pills N CERTAINLY i DID NOT!! its all by my effort N this is the result!! i said i went to the gym, jog almost daily N did 100-120x of sit-ups...he was shocked tht i did so many times a day for sit-up N advises me to reduce to around 50-60x a day....haizZZzzz.....sit-up also cannot do...cham!!!~