Wednesday, September 01, 2004

MERDEKA EVE celebration!!!!

waHhh today im gonna drive everyone to the lrt station ahhaa...i left my car at the car park N go down to kl to celebrate the national day...we all reached there at around 7++/8pm N start walking around at time square than to sg wang N back to time square...lolz met a gal which is kind of funny named po yan i guess...she's so daMN QUIET sittin in my car...nvr talk but only smiles to those she've met b4 only...kesian me...she tak layan me at all even when i introduce myself to her but she didnt at all...='( first time...aihzZz around 10++pm we went down to sg wang to haf funzZzz with the rest of the ppl who's celebrating merdeka...it was so crowded N the place was as if celebrating the new yrs eve...but fortunately new yrs eve is even happening...once more i was sprayed by everybody there...dirty from the top of my head til the bottom of my shoe...ahaha buthen i enjoyed the funz...met machi, guang liang, nicholas teo(former atq winner) etc...we stayed there til around 1.30am N left tht place at 1.50am from the station back to sri petaling...when reached there i fetches my cousin N 2 of my new frens yum cha at steven corner...chatted til around 4++am N reached home at around 4.50am...slept at 5.15am aihzzZZz...lolz but at least i slept til 2.30pm ahahha....i've nvr sleep til so late aled...had my rest nicely there...lolz

No comments: