Monday, September 20, 2004

feeling bad at first N betta after a lil time of thinking . . . . . .

woke up at 12noon today...was feeling so much betta after some rest...i had enough rest! but, yest's prob still bear in my mind...she's still havent reply my call or msg...no update from her frens too...kinda worried at the 1st place...but after sometime of thinking i cant change the fact if 'he' wants it to be like that...so i took it as an experience of life N didnt think much about it N i felt released after that...nothing is in my mind N i can study peacefully!! so happy...around 5pm my family went out for dinner N i'll go after them later...around 7.30pm i drove there N had my dinner there...around 9++pm, all of us are going to pray for my great grandpa N so on...

back home around 11pm N im kinda tired now...gotta go sleep now...nthg much to talk about today...niteZzzz...